Swann in Love, traduction anglaise de Brian Nelson ; avec préface, notes, chronologie et bibliographie d’Adam Watt, “Oxford World’s Classics”, 2017.
- Swann in Love, the second section of the first volume of Proust’s multi-volume novel In Search of Lost Time, may be read as a brilliant self-contained novella. At the same time, it offers readers a perfect, short introduction to Proust
- A compelling new translation of one of Proust’s most powerful novels with an Introduction which contextualizes the short novel within the wider work and the cultural landscape, alert to the challenges of reading Proust for the first time
- Brian Nelson’s previous translations for Oxford World’s Classics have received critical acclaim and popular recognition
- An introduction by Adam Watt, author of The Cambridge Introduction to Proust (2011), a biography of Proust, and Marcel Proust in Context (2013)
- Includes an up-to-date bibliography, chronology of the author, and helpful explanatory notes